“Don’t want to talk about being tortured? Alright, understandable.” She shifts to put her feet up on the dash. “Being, that’s one thing, but doing, that’s a whole oth-” She stops when he points his gun at her. “No?”
“Stop talking, or I fucking swear I will kill you. Sam and Castiel can come back with your brains covering the car and I could not give a damn.”
from dusk till dawn + faceless
Sexual harassment is not a compliment.
Copying arabellesicardi and sharing my favorite lipsticks in honor of National Lipstick Day!
1. Covergirl’s Divine - the second lipstick I ever bought. Only $6, super creamy, and the coolest purple/pink shade.
2. Revlon’s Tutti Frutti - Revlon’s lip butters are actually worth the hype imo. Very hydrating and come in so many pretty colors.
3. MAC’S Rebel - a truly #iconic shade.
4. Topshop’s Whimsical - obsessed with this color and the smell reminds me of those soaps that had toys in the middle? I LOVE IT.
5. Urban Decay’s Jilted - the Urban Decay lipsticks are some of my very favorite lipstick formulas ever. This color has a slight shimmer - usually I don’t like shimmery lipsticks but it looks so beautiful here!
6. MAC’s Toxic Tale - the first lipstick I ever got ;__;
7. Revlon’s Fire & Ice - a gift from Marlena. Revlon in general is the best!
8. Wet n Wild’s Cherry Picking - can’t recommend wnw’s megalast lipsticks enough.
9. Tom Ford’s Paradiso - truly stunning starburst candy-esque shade and one of my favorite tube designs e v e r.
10. Yves Saint Laurent’s Peach Passion - the newest addition to my lipstick family. Defo worth the hefty price.
11. NYX’s Hippie Chic - NYX’s lipstick forumla is another one of my absolute favs and they are super cheap!
Okay now tell me about your favorites now n___n?
less debates over whether lesbophobia or biphobia are real (they are, both of them)
more discussions over how biphobia hurts bi woman (first and foremost, always) AND lesbians
more discussions over how lesbophobia hurts lesbians (first and foremost) AND bi women
both hurt all lbpq women. not that this should be a prerequisite for caring. you should care that a fellow lbpq woman is in danger by default. but bi and lesbophobia are both assaults on female non-heterosexuality. therefore, both are issues that all lbpq women have stock in.
as a lesbian, my focus is 50/50 biphobia/lesbophobia because biphobia is just as much my concern and an issue. bpq women are my sisters. this is how it should be to dismantle this blatant and virulent assault on women’s sexuality.
Two women in other parts of the country wanted to pay an overdue bill for someone in Detroit. This is their project.
I cant help right now, but hopefully some of y’all can.